LA CASONA – A Luxurious Beachfront Home
In a three and a half acre palm grove with Mango trees, Guayabana and tropical flowers, lies La Casona – A private luxury beachfront estate with surfing in the front yard and monkeys in the trees!!
La Casona is a 5 bedroom home that sleeps 10 – 12 people comfortably. La Casona is a magnificent colonial-style building with rustic beams, polished white concrete and teak floors, high ceilings and airy verandas.
You will love relaxing in this superbly elegant and cozy hacienda with its stunning and comfortable tropical furnishings. La Casona offers a chef’s kitchen, pool, pool-table, day-beds for lounging or for having a massage, as well as WIFI, and a projector screen in the living room. Have a drink watching our beautiful sunsets or just chill in one of the many hammocks or daybeds on the grounds or by the pool. Have a Yoga lesson in our private shala overlooking the waves or rent horses for a ride on the 7 kilometers long, unspoiled beach.
La Casona has 70 meters beachfront and is situated 1 kilometer North of the entry of Santa Teresa with wonderful surf in front. The small boutique Hotel Tropico Latino is close by with its Natural Spa. We are totally secluded yet close to shopping and restaurants.
Traveling with a large group? Rent the house next door the Palmgrove for a total of 8 bedrooms.
La Casona Vacation rental features include:
- 5 bedrooms (a total of 8 with the Guest House)
- 4 1/2 bathrooms
- 4 rooms have Queen beds
- 1 room has a single and a bunk bed or a Queen if preferred.
- All bedrooms have a balcony, deck or terrace
- We offer fine Cotton sheets, feather pillows and comfortable, high quality mattresses
- All rooms have A/C, ceiling fans and French doors
- Swimming Pool
- Daily housekeeping/maid service
- Caretaker lives on property
- Security and entrance gates
- Wedding Services
- Gourmet kitchen with 6 burner gas stove
- Dish washer
- Large stainless steel fridge/freezer
- Blender, juicer, coffeemaker, ice cream maker and French Press.
The pool area is surrounded by tropical flowers with day beds for relaxing, reading, snoozing or socializing , a place where you can have a nice cold drink after a days surfing.
Outdoor showers , speakers and projector with a screen for movies, polished white concrete floors throughout, some bedrooms have wooden floors.
Agent(s) for this listing
Office: US: (973) 917-8046
Mobile: CR: 011 (506) 8340 - 3842