- Starting at $900 /Night
- Beach Front , Ocean View
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
The Historical & Tropical Casa Java
The Casa Java historical vacation rental was first built 300 years ago on the Indonesian island of Java. Thanks to the owner’s deep connection to Indonesia, this beautiful ancient teak house stands 40 meters from Santa Teresa’s charming northern beach.
The original home that stood in Indonesia has been converted into a modern, super comfortable house whilst retaining all the 300 year old original features of ancient hardwood, beautiful painted wooden balconies and stunning carvings on the doors and window frames.
Casa Java is very romantic so it is perfect for honeymooners or a small family looking for a relaxed vacation. Engulfed by exotic plants and lush jungle, the home is often visited by iguanas, all sorts of tropical birds and the beautiful howler monkeys.
Starting at $900 a night, this 3 bedroom, 4 bath vacation rental sleeps up to 6-8 people comfortably. All of the bedrooms are air conditioned and there is a swimming pool.
For larger groups, you can add the house next door to have a total of 11 bedrooms.
Casa Java Vacation Rental Features Include:
- 2 Master bedrooms with King size beds
- 1 Guest Bedroom with 2 twin beds
- A/C in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Egyptian cotton sheets, feather pillows and comfortable high quality mattresses.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen with stainless steel fridge/freezer
- Outdoor shower and footbath
- Projector with Screen.
- Wireless internet
- 40 meters to the beach.
- Unlimited coconut water for your pleasure.
- There are 7 horses on the property if you like to ride
- Security, entrance gates, and maid service are all included
Location: Santa Teresa, Mal Pais Area, Puntarenas, Costa Rica, Central America (Santa Teresa is 40 minutes by car from Tambor Airport, 25 min. by plane from San Jose.)
Agent(s) for this listing
Office: US: (973) 917-8046
Mobile: CR: 011 (506) 8340 - 3842